We are pleased to be able to Introduce the the Extremis Range
The Blastcool Refrigerators are independently certified and safety approved for outdoor use by leading test house SGS. Marine grade stainless protects the outside whilst powerful refrigeration ensures fast cooling of freshly loaded beverages inside, and it achieves all this in baking summer heat of up to 43C.
Model No: XP1
RRP £1,920.00 inc VAT
Dimensions: 865 x 600 x 575mm
Holds: 100 bottles
Model No: XP2
RRP £2,472.00 inc VAT
Dimensions: 865 x 900 x 575mm
Holds: 163 bottles
Model No: XP3
RRP £3,176.00 inc VAT
Dimensions: 865 x 1350 x 575mm
Holds: 260 bottles
- Operates in temperatures from sub 0 to 40°C
- Single, double or triple door option
- Marine grade (304) stainless steel inside and out
- Uses safety glass; argon filled and double-glazed
- Low energy LED lighting
- Extra high efficiency compressor
- Low energy fans
- Includes 1 year guarantee
- Corrision Resistant - The exterior of the cabinet is constructed from AISI 316 Marine Grade stainless steel which is means it can be used in hostile salt spray environments as well as other typical outdoor conditions.
- Food Grade Stainless Steel - The interior construction utilises AISI 304 food grade stainless steel with an attractive polished, mirror finish. This reflects the contents inside and adds a smart design flourish.
- Interior illumination – For the ideal ambience, the user may select either white or blue interior lighting by using the switch conveniently provided on the control panel fascia. The full length LED side and top lighting arrays are located in front of the leading edge of the shelving, thereby ensuring an evenly lit and attractive display.
- Precision Control - A Danfoss electronic controller regulates internal temperature as well as the automatic defrosting regime. The user may adjust the temperature simply by pressing the up and down arrows. The user interface incorporates an ECO setting for standby operation and the control panel has switches for mains power, interior lighting as well as door heat. Built-in voltage protection functionality protects the compressor from highly damaging spikes from the power grid.
- Industry Leading Compressor - The Extremis range makes use of the latest Variable Speed technology from Brand leaders Secop and Embraco. The compressor speeds up or slows down according to the demands being made upon it rather than simply switching on and off. The benefits include a 40% energy saving compared with a standard compressor, the ability to work in areas of unstable power supply and, most importantly, to deliver cooling capacity when its needed.
- Heated Glass Doors - User selectable door heat eliminates condensation on the glass doors. Hot pipes running around the cabinet frame and door centre posts, warm the door gasket contact surface. Clinical, clean and effective.
- Self-Closing Doors - The XP series features smooth self-closing doors that save energy and keep the cold sealed in.
- Door Lock - A secure door lock is fitted as standard to ensure the contents remain secure and safe.
- Safety Glass - Two layers of toughened safety glass help to ensure that the glass is resistant to breakage. In the event of a major impact, the glass will shatter into safer squares rather than dangerous shards.